Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lots to celebrate! New blog! New services!


As many of you know, for years I have been making people feel better by administering massage therapy to help them re-center their physical being and soothe their aches and pains.  But health and wellness can also extend to how you feel about yourself and how you appear to the outside world. So it is with great enthusiasm that I announce not only the launch of this blog, but also the addition of a great number of services to my menu as your practitioner. 

Having studied for and procured my California aesthetician’s license means I now offer cutting edge knowledge and application techniques for facials, body treatments and body waxing in addition to my massage expertise.   Why did I want so badly to include these services in my repertoire at The Healing Station?  Because now I can address the rest of the story – the part of you that feels great when you like what you see in the mirror!

Those of you who already know me know that I am passionate about what I do.  Your sense of well-being is my first priority.  But did you know facials aren’t just about beauty? Facials have all kinds of benefits you may never have even considered – benefits like increased circulation, the reduction of blood pressure caused by stress, and even increased lymphatic drainage to help reduce minor congestion.  For extra congestion relief, you may want to consider aromatherapy treatments that use eucalyptus or peppermint essential oils. 
The calming atmosphere of the spa room, a soothing facial treatment, and just taking a few minutes to relax are a great way to decompress and put yourself first for a change.  I look forward to pampering you and showing you all the great things I can now offer with the expansion of my services.  

Don’t forget that I offer a customized massage menu as well, stone therapies (hot, cold, and crystals), Craniosacral bodywork, reflexology, Swedish, acupressure, Asian foot massages, deep tissue techniques, polarity, sacred belly and Reiki.   All of these are designed to provide you with a tranquil platform from which to reawaken your body’s own ability to heal itself.
Give me a call today at 916.294.9980 to see how I can customize a regimen that makes your whole body feel better and helps enable you to face life head-on.   For more information about our wide array of services, go to www.thehealingstation.net. In the meantime, I wish you sunny summer days, fun times with those you love and great health to be able to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment